Frances Beatrix Spade is the only daughter of the phenomenal fashion designer Lieutenant Kate Spade. With her international brand “Kate Spade” she achieved great fame all over the world. Not only that, She has even won a million dollar fortune with her brand. In fact, Kate Spade’s net worth is estimated to be around $200 million. Ever since Kate killed herself, people have been curious to know more about the life of their 15-year-old daughter, Francis.
Here’s a blog from this Get Info Blogs to introduce you to Frances Beatrix Spade in its entirety. Whether it’s her resume or career, her schooling, her wealth or her boyfriend, her family or her business, Francis Valentine, on her behalf, scroll to the end and you won’t be disappointed.
Frances Beatrix Spade Age and Place of Birth
Do you know about the age of Frances Beatrix Spade? Here we have described her birthday, place of birth and other similar things. See the table below. Her birthday is February 18, 2005. She is now 16 years old (as of 2021). Her place of birth is New York, USA.
|Full Name||Frances Beatrix Spade|
|Age||16 years old (as of 2021)|
|Birth Date||February 18, 2005|
|Birth Place||New York, USA|
|Famous For||Daughter of Andy Spade and Kate Valentine Spade|
|Net Worth||$200,000 (as of 2021)|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Painting & Traveling|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Father Name||Andy Spade|
|Mother Name||Kate Valentine Spade|
Frances Beatrix Spade’s Height, Weight and Other Information
Many followers are always trying to learn the physics of their favorite stars. We love to follow and imitate height, weight, hairstyle, eye color, clothing and pretty much everything. We know about it. She is 140 cm tall and weighs 45 kg. Since the weights change regularly, we set the current value. Dark brown eye color. Her hair color is also brown.
Educational qualification of Frances Beatrix Spade
Frances Beatrix Spade’s educational qualifications are discussed here. People are eager to learn about this celebrity education. Some fans like to follow their favorite celebrities and get inspired by their activities and education. Here you can find out more about their educational qualifications. We have tried to find reliable information, but it is quite difficult to find information from online sources. In these situations, we regularly review this information.
Frances Beatrix Spade Kate and Andy Spade’s Parents
Much of Frances’ family background includes a recap of her family’s business and her parents’ successful careers. The lives of her parents are also told: Catherine Noel Brosnahan, also known as Kate Spade, graduated from St. Teresa and the University of Kansas. She graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in Journalism in 1985.
Frances Beatrix Spade’s Boy Friend and marital status
Is Frances Beatrix Spade married or single? If you are interested enough in your personal life, you can get all the personal information here. In this section you will find information about marital status, infidelity, hobbies, and more. Although, she doesn’t own a love story now her parents’ definitely had one great one.
Also Read – Emily Rinaudo’s Bio & Lifestyle
Frances Beatrix Spade’s Net Worth
The only child of Lieutenants Kate Spade and Andy Spade today is commonplace around the world. With her films and the family business under her name, Francis has earned little value. Spade has an estimated net worth of over $200,000. Much of this value comes from the fashion store Frances Valentine, which her parents launched in 2016.
Facts About Frances Beatrix Spade and Family
- Francis’ mother’s real name is not Kate Spade. Her name is Catherine Noel Brosnahan.
- World famous fashion designer Kate Spade is not a professional designer but a journalist from the University of Kansas. He even has a degree in journalism. Prior to working as a journalist, Francis’ mother worked in a clothing store. There she met her husband Andy Spade.
- The couple was not approved by Kate’s mother until they were married.
- Their brand name was chosen by Andy. Inspired by the name Dolce & Gabbana. On behalf of the Kate Spade brand, Kate comes from the nickname Catherine Kate and Spade on behalf of Andy. Kate even officially changed her name from Brosnahan to Spade. Kate changed her name more than once or twice, first as Kate Spade and second as Kate Francis Valentine.
- To spend and raise Francis, her mother sold her stake in Kate Spade. Kate Spade was later taken over by Liz Clayborn. Liz Claiborne is a fashion hub that operates more than 40 fashion brands.
- Frances Beatrix Spade has worked as an actress in Hollywood films for 5 years. Francis Beatrix has owned a fashion brand under the name “Frances Valentine” since 2016. Kate started the brand a decade after Kate Spade left.
- The story behind the name “Francis Valentine” goes back to how Kate’s ancestors used the name Francis. She wanted to use it. Their daughter Francis Beatrix was born on Valentine’s Day and her father’s middle name is Valentin. Hence the name “Francis Valentine”.
- Kate’s suicide is dedicated to her daughter Francis Beatrix. Bia was 13 years old when Kate committed suicide.
- The Spade Family fashion industry has extensive family relationships with Hollywood stars such as Rachel Brosnahan and David Spade.